To legally work in Poland, you’ll need one of the following documents:
- student’s ID (both sides) and certificate from the university confirming the status of a full-time student (no older than 30 days),
- diploma of a university or a post-secondary school in Poland,
- Polish ID card,
- permanent residence card,
- Pole’s card,
- Temporary residence card based on refugee status or family reunification with annotation „Access to the labor market”,
- Other document entitling you to work in Poland.